Páginas

segunda-feira, 17 de maio de 2010

Splinters & Echoes

[Sometimes, all the tears in the world are not enough. sometimes, screaming your lungs out just won't do. Sometimes, you need to make room inside yourself. Sometimes, it's the talent to hurt and ache all at once. Why? Because we always destroy the things we love. Sometimes, you just explode. Lights in the sky.] (08/5/2010)

[In my dreams, I can breathe. Somewhere I can just be. Somewhere there's never a humanly vague adjective after that. In my dreams, I don't need to interact cause I can just watch this strange form of life as it goes. In my dreams, there are no pretty or ugly beings. Sometimes they tell me stuff. Some others, they even do me things. I stay idle. Silent. Peaceful. In my dreams, I'm scar-free.] (14/5/2010)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário